Yoga on the Row
It’s time to break out your mat and discover your inner yogi while supporting a great cause!
Join us for a socially distant yoga class with Marcia Cofield from LA Fitness on “Main Street” by Panera on Saturday, September 19 at 10:00am.
Instruction begins at 10:00am. Please plan to arrive early to get your spot. You may begin setting up your mat starting at 9:00am.
Pre-registration is required, click here
register for your $5 ticket–all proceeds will benefit PMJ Foundation, whose mission is to educate, empower and provide a vision of a brighter future for at-risk youth in our society through after-school programming and community-based services.
Read the details/rules below before attending!
1. Bring your own mat, towel & water bottle.
2. Masks are required while positioning your mat and when walking to and from your spot. While stationary at your mat and/or during exercise, masks are encouraged, but optional.
3. Upon arrival, place your mat at least 6ft away from other participants.
4. Pre-registration is required. To allow for social distancing, we have a limited number of tickets available. Click here
5. Plan ahead! After the class, visit one of Foundry Row’s eateries for a bite to eat on the patio or grab carry-out for the family! And don’t forget to take advantage of a little shopping!
We hope to see you there!
Back To Upcoming Events >>